Cape Cod family
Price On Call
Enjoy a great day fishing on Cape Cod aboard the Escape or Elizabeth B for a fun, family adventure!
Spend a day of fishing on Cape Cod Bay. Whether you are an experienced fisherman or a novice who wants to learn, Cape Cod Bay has fun awaiting you.
Cape Cod Family Fishing Charters caters to families, corporate outings and groups of friends who are looking for a fun day of fishing on Cape Cod. A great way to spend a summer day trip to the Cape or as part of your longer seaside Cape Cod vacation. Our fishing charters allow for different-sized groups for your day of fun on the ocean.
You have your choice of Cape Cod sport fishing between the Escape for parties up to 6 and the Elizabeth Bfor parties of 3 or less.
“Give me a fish and I will eat for a day.
Teach me to fish and I will eat for a lifetime.” – Anonymous
About Cape Cod Family Fishing Charters
Cape Cod Family Fishing Charters caters to vacationing or local families, groups and corporate teams when looking for a fun outing on Cape Cod. It’s a great way to spend a day trip on the Cape with the family. Cape Cod Family Charters is a fully registered company that can offer you a day on the waters off Barnstable, MA catching striped bass, tuna and bluefish! Spend a sunny afternoon on one of our charter boats and test your luck at seep sea fishing! We can accommodate several-sized groups on our two different fishing charters. We offer hourly trips May through September.
Capt. Bob Betti is a licensed captain by The US Coast Guard and has been fishing the Cape Cod area for over 40 years. Join us for a day of fishing and fun in the sun!
Our Fishing Charter Boats
The Escape holds up to 6 people comfortably and is available for 4, 5, 6, 8 hour trips. Facilities available.
Elizabeth B, a 24-foot regulator, holds up to 3 people. Facilities available.
Fishing Trip & Sunset Cruise Information
- The Escape holds up to 6 people comfortably and is available for 4, 5, 6 and 8 hour trips.
- Enjoy fishing the flats of Barnstable Harbor on Cape Cod Bay for Striped Bass, Bluefish, Tuna and Cod.
- All gear is provided and your fish will be cleaned, bagged and prepared ready for you to take home.
- If light tackle is your pleasure, come aboard the Elizabeth B. This 24-foot Regulator holds up to 3 people. Spin or Fly trips are available on an hourly basis, with a minimum of 4 hours.
- Facilities available on both our boats.
- Don’t want to fish? We also offer afternoon and sunset cruises. Call or email for details.
Please call for current rate information.
There is a minimum deposit of $200 to hold your trip. Full payment is due before leaving the dock. Mastercard and Visa accepted
Full refund of deposit if trip if cancelled by CCFC LLC, or if cancelled 7 days prior to departure date.
Things to bring
- Food and drink (unless you make prior arrangements with the Captain). No glass
- Rain gear
- Life jackets for infants (must be Coast Guard approved)
- Soft-soled shoes
- Cooler for your fish
Please remember that the mate works for tips, customary 20% – for a job well done.
Price subject to change. We reserve the right to refuse service.